Who we are:
We’re a Leeds-based tech company developing software for intellectual property (IP) professionals across the globe. In human terms: we’re a friendly team of intelligent, techy, creative and supportive people. We believe having fun is key to our wellbeing and our ability to produce high-quality work. Our office is a relaxed space with a shuffleboard, pool table, games console and a bar.
What we do:
We develop IP management software for law firms and businesses around the world. Our system, Equinox, helps IP professionals seamlessly manage the protection of their intellectual property portfolios.
We may be a tech company, but we’re actually all about people. Our focus is to develop powerful software that genuinely helps our clients every time they log in. Our product roadmap is driven by key optimisation opportunities that save our clients time and reduce the risk of human error, while providing all the tools and services they need to stay ahead of their competition.
As part of the Questel group, one of the world’s leading providers of intellectual property solutions, we’re jointly committed to creating a supportive and fair business. Our software and services are designed to help our subscribers succeed.
For the role of Product Support Technician, we’re looking for someone with a curious mindset, a proactive approach and can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills across a variety of channels
- Good organisation
Are you wondering what life at an informal, agile tech company might be like? Come and join a team where everyone can be themselves and feel empowered by what they do.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining the Helpdesk team, made up of friendly solution finders who use their excellent customer service skills to support our global client base.
Your role will include:
- Building relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Collaborating with key internal team members to ensure a high level of customer service, matching our SLA’s
- Ensure any development requests are communicated effectively with the tech team
- Provide top-quality support and customer service
The salary for this role is £23,000 to £25,000 per year, depending on experience.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working hours, hybrid office/home working
- 25 days annual leave that increases with length of service
- Company pension contribution, regular salary reviews plus training and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing support including health cash plan, employee assistance counselling and a monthly wellbeing lottery
- Financial support for feel-good activities like gym memberships, arts & craft courses, dance lessons and more
- Tech scheme to help you save money on tech and spread the cost
- Cycle scheme, bike storage & showers, plus free onsite parking & good public transport links
- Regular company socials
Ready to apply?
If you’ve got this far down the page, we’re hoping it’s because something has resonated with you. Our biggest piece of advice when applying for this role is to be yourself, be curious and look for ways to enjoy and learn from the process. The rest will fall into place.
To apply, please send us your cover letter and CV: