About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to further their career within a growing SME. This is an opportunity to get involved in an innovative, progressive and fun company at a great time. To see our company benefits, visit our careers page here.
£22,000 to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The Client Services team are responsible for providing top quality customer service to our clients, something we very much pride ourselves on.
Services include helpdesk email and phone support, problem solving and troubleshooting often complex queries, system training (face-to-face, virtual, webinars), maintaining help centre system documentation, organising client events, assisting with sales demonstrations and the onboarding of new clients as and when necessary and other typical Client Service activities.
Ultimately the Client Services Team are accountable for ensuring continuously high client satisfaction and retention levels.
This role will include:
- Building relationships and trust with subscribers through open and interactive communication
- Collaborate with internal key team members to ensure high level of customer service matching our SLA’s
- Provide effective demonstrations of the product in a professional manner (in person and online)
- Ensure any development requests are communicated to the Tech team
- Report building and database administration using MySQL
- Providing top quality customer service
A desirable candidate will have:
- Passion for customer service
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Good organisation skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to showcase and develop their skills in a friendly and creative environment.
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com