About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and conscientious professional who is looking to further their career in an innovative, progressive and fun company.
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience.
To see our company benefits, visit our careers page here.
This role will include:
- Meeting clients, working with their IT teams, and having the technical knowledge to discuss and implement our software with them
- Occasional support with client’s server infrastructure when needed
- Setting up, fixing and supporting client’s servers remotely
- Maintain and monitor hardware infrastructure both locally and remotely
- Maintain and monitor backup infrastructure
- Keep up-to-date with latest and best practice in industry
- Working with Server Administration team to maintain internal infrastructure
- Design and improvement of internal networking/production machine configuration/design
- Occasional out of hours support when needed
A desirable candidate will have:
- CompTIA Linux+ / Server+ / Azure Qualifications
- Experience working with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Experience with Azure
- Experience of Bash scripting or other server side scripting languages
- 3+ years’ experience working on production servers, or equivalent
- Highly customer focused and good communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to showcase and develop their skills in a friendly and innovative environment.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org