Who we are:
We’re a Leeds-based tech company developing software for intellectual property (IP) professionals across the globe. In human terms: we’re a friendly team of intelligent, techy, creative and supportive people. We believe having fun is key to our wellbeing and our ability to produce high quality work. Our office is a relaxed space with a pool table, table tennis, games console and a bar.
What we do:
We develop IP management software for law firms and corporates around the world. Our system, Equinox, helps IP professionals seamlessly manage the protection of their intellectual property portfolio.
We may be a tech company, but we’re actually all about people. Our focus is to develop powerful software that genuinely helps our clients every time they log in. Our product roadmap is driven by key optimisation opportunities that save our clients time and reduce the risk of human error, while providing all the tools and services they need to stay ahead of their competition.
As part of the Questel group, one of the world’s leading providers of intellectual property solutions, we’re jointly committed to creating a supportive and fair business. Our software and services are designed to help our subscribers succeed.
For the role of Onboarding Technician we’re looking for someone with a curious mindset, a proactive approach and is able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working both independently and as part of a team on a range of onboarding projects
- Working closely with clients, both virtually and on-site, to ensure a successful implementation
- Working to regular client deadlines
Are you wondering what life at an informal, agile tech company might be like? Come and join a team where everyone can be themselves and feel empowered by what they do.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining the Sales and Onboarding team, made up of friendly solution finders who are responsible for managing and making sales of the Equinox system.
Your role will include:
- Performing demonstrations to prospective clients
- Successfully onboarding new clients to the Equinox platform
- Configuring technical solutions to meet client requirements
- Carrying out ad hoc system configuration tasks for existing clients
- Supporting the sales team and helpdesk as required to ensure high levels of customer care
- Working with clients to assess their requirements for being onboarded onto the system and preparing quotes and estimates for work items to be completed
The salary for this role is £23,000 to £25,000 per year, depending on experience.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working hours, hybrid office/home working
- 25 days annual leave that increases with length of service
- Company pension contribution, regular salary reviews plus training and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing support including health cash plan, employee assistance counselling and a monthly wellbeing lottery
- Financial support for feel-good activities like gym memberships, arts & craft courses, dance lessons and more
- Tech scheme to help you save money on tech and spread the cost
- Cycle scheme, bike storage & showers, plus free onsite parking & good public transport links
- Regular company socials
Ready to apply?
If you’ve got this far down the page, we’re hoping it’s because something has resonated with you. Our biggest piece of advice when applying for this role is to be yourself, be curious and look for ways to enjoy and learn from the process. The rest will fall into place.
To apply, please send us your cover letter and CV: